Image Map

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Born And Raised// John Mayer Concert






Wearing: Top- Free People; Skirt- TOBI 


Wednesday night I went to see John Mayer for the second time with some friends and as always he was incredible, and doesn't need much explanation. It was a pretty muggy night, so I matched my new fringe bralette with my favorite double slit skirt from TOBI. The skirt can be worn a couple different ways and is a great piece to wear to any concert and even for back to school. I hope you guys had a great week and enjoying your last couple days of summer!

If you guys want to be apart of something great and in return get something for it sign up at http://www.globalcitizen.org and see how you can be apart of a movement and win free tickets to see John Mayer, Kings of Leon, Alicia Keys, and Stevie Wonder in central park. Tweet me at @deleasakathleen and share with me the steps you took!