Image Map

Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Birthday Suit

      Wearing: Dress- Free People; Hat- Top Shop; Shoes- Forever 21


I've had to postpone this post for a little while because of how busy I've been getting ready to move into college, but finally I can share my lovely birthday dress that Nick got me along with a feather Alex and Ani bracelet. On Friday the 23rd I had an amazing birthday dinner with family and close friends and I want to again thank everyone for all the birthday wishes! Lately, I have been getting a lot of requests about what you girls should wear your 1st day back to school and I think a cute dress with a pair of booties would make a great first impression for what ever year your going into. It's very easy to recreate this outfit, Forever 21 and even online stores like TOBI offer stylish dresses for a great price. Be creative and step outside of the box this year! Outfits like this are fun to accessorize with bracelets and necklaces if your unable to wear a hat to school.I'll try my best to post some more outfit inspirations this weekend and next week and feel free to tweet me any questions you have or even your first day of school outfit at @deleasakathleen!