Image Map

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Army Pants and Leopard Flats

Wearing: Shirt- Necessary Clothing; Pants- Petite LA; Hat- 10th Tribe; Shoes- MJM Shoes


After a long week of school I consider these awesome plush trousers from Petite LA a life saver, and I suggest these to any girl going to school as the days get a little colder. They are so stylish and edgy yet so comfortable! I'm usually not big on mixing patterns but I always find an exception with leopard, so when i found these cute leopard flats I knew I had to have them. Lastly, considering both my pants and shoes are pretty loud prints I stayed with a simple New York graphic, and to top it off a plan black beanie every girl needs to own! I'm so excited for fall and the fashion it brings, can't wait to share with you guys some of my favorite go to fall outfits! Hope you all have a great week and keep checking the blog for updates! xoxo