Image Map

Monday, September 9, 2013

Pier 26// Passion Pit






Wearing: Dress-Free People; Flannel- Urban Outfitters; Jacket-Free People; Boots- Jeffrey Campbell


This week has been an insane week for me since moving into college and having no internet connection, so i apologize for not posting in so long! After such a hectic week my good friend, Jenna, and I went to see Passion Pit preform at probably one of the most beautiful venues I've ever been to. With fall weather coming quick I threw on my Voile and Lace slip under an over-sized flannel with a pair of boots. This outfit is great for those warm days that turn into cool nights. I hope everyone had a good first week of school this past week. Be on the look out for a lot of new posts now that I'm starting to get back into the swing of things!