Image Map

Monday, July 7, 2014

Red Lips, White, and Blue

 Wearing: Shorts- Zara; Shirt- H&M; Shoes- Urban Outfitters; Watch- Daniel Wellington



Happy Monday! I hope everyone had an amazing Independence weekend filled with great food, fireworks, and a whole lot of American pride. On the fourth of July, I tried to be as festive as possible sporting a red lip with a light denim shirt. I also decided to wear my high-waisted shorts on my waist to give them a boyfriend look because, lets face it ladies, mid-drift is in this summer!

There is still time to get your very own Daniel Wellington watch just like mine with 15% off your online purchase at http://www.danielwellington.com using the discount code "deleasa". Tag me at @deleasakathleen and @danielwellingtonwatches to show off your Daniel Wellington Watch.  Hope everyone has a great week!