Image Map

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Newest Wrinkle + Global Citizen

 Wearing: Jean Vest&Boots- Urban Outfitters; Sheer Dress- Gypsy Warrior; Hat- Top Shop; Socks&Sunglasses- Free People


This past weekend, I went for round two of attending the Global Citizen in Central park with a couple of close friends. For being the first day of fall, it was pretty hot this weekend, so my outfit skirted the summer/fall line with my classic black booties and a pair of floral ankle socks. Above the knee, I was looking for the right way to wear this sheer dress I've had for a while, so I ended up wearing it with high waisted shorts and a bralette. This covered everything that needed to be covered without taking away from the sheerness. Then, to break it up a little, I threw on a jean vest. Hope you guys liked the outfit this week. Below are some instagrams from that day! xoxo