Image Map

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Flannels and Lace + Ludovica

 Wearing: Flannel- Ludovica; Lace Slip- Love For Lemons; Boots- Free People; Denim Jacket- Thrifted



I recently picked up a second job at a unique boutique in Westwood, New Jersey. There I found my go-to fall piece, which is a pocketed, over-sized flannel.  Everything about this flannel is the epitome of my favorite fall outfit.  Though I can't tell if this awesome buy is a good thing or a bad thing, considering I always want to wear it!  Layering it with a simple lace slip adds a girly touch to a grungier outfit.  My Joe Lace Up Boots from Free People are my prize possession for the forthcoming colder days, and are worth the investment.  December is quickly bringing in the colder weather, so I hope you all staying warm! xoxo