Image Map

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Slits and Prints

 Wearing: Dress&Hat- Urban Outfitters; Boots- Free People



 Week two in Italy, and I am so thankful about missing the worse of winter back in the states. When I saw this sheer shirt dress at Urban Outfitter I immediately saw myself on the streets of Italy. The high slits on the side allow me to wear it as a dress, but also pair it with a pair of ripped jeans and booties for an alternate outfit. We all know how much I love hats, and being able to wear one with 90% of my outfits here even in the "winter", makes me the happiest girl.   
I am traveling to Florence for the weekend and will be posting as much as possible to keep you guys updated on my trip. I hope you all are having a great week and be sure to follow me on Instagram @deleasakathleen!

xoxo,
Kathleen