Image Map

Monday, February 23, 2015

Winter Whites



winter in white




I arrived to Italy about a week ago, and with the whirl wind of adjusting to a new country and scheduling classes I decided to do a quick Polyvore post. Although it's been feeling like, what Jersey would consider a beautiful spring day, being in Italy I have to remember they dress for the season not the weather. Spring fashion is now in full bloom in the stores and my sudden obsession with pastels and neutrals may be a problem.
Dark colors are always a go to for me but this season I plan on broadening my color palette. Since it's still winter I put together a simple yet sophisticated black and white outfit. Jackets have been huge for me this season and will definitely carry on to the next. This MANGO white with black trim jacket would be perfect for winter's transition into spring.  

As I begin to settle into my new life here in Italy for the next three months, I'm excited to show you all my journey. Check weekly for updates!

xoxo,
Kathleen