Image Map

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

London Calling

 Wearing: Jacket&Pants- ZARA; Scarf- Tally Weijl; Booties- UrbanOutfitters


 
 My last two jet-setting weeks found me spending a weekend in Barcelona and another in London. I know London is known for their gray skies, but I was lucky enough to witness a beautiful day when I arrived.  For me, it's all about the neutrals this spring, and I was so excited to wear this outfit around the city.  I have always found spring to be the most difficult season to dress for, but my style has been evolving here in Europe, and I'm excited to explore these new trends.  To continue my love of neutrals, I recently purchased this white coat from Zara. And, although it's a nerve racking thing to wear because white is easy to dirty, I find it the perfect color for this time of year.

Along with my outfits, I wanted to share other photos of my super-touristy time in the beautiful city of London!  I was lucky enough to stay with a friend studying there, so she took me around.  I made it to Borough Market were I was able to get the infamous "toasted cheese" sandwich my sister had been raving about.  I also got to experience tea time at the luxurious Harrods.   I can't wait to get back there! Hope you guys enjoy and check back next Wednesday for a new post!


xoxo,
Kathleen