Image Map

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Summer in Suede

 Wearing: Top- Ludovica; Pants- Minnie Rose; Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell; Belt- UrbanOutfitters



Hello pretties! I just want to apologize for not posting in a while, it's been a busy summer for me since my return from Italy. Although busy, this summer has been a great one and I hope you all can say the same!
 In this post I am wearing some of my favorite pieces, including my suede fringe top from Ludovica and my high rise white jeans from Minnie Rose. I know suede in the summer seems a little nuts but, the top was so light as well as being sleeveless. For the evening I paired it with a western printed belt and Minnie Rose jeans. Something like this is also fun to wear with ripped shorts for those hotter days. Thank you all for your continuous support and make sure to check the blog for updates! 

xoxo,
Kathleen