Image Map

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hello Jumpsuit, So Long Summer

 Wearing: Jumpsuit- Zara; Heels- Target; Watch- Marc Jacob



I'm going to deem this post as my last official summer 2015 post, and with that, I decided to wear one of my favorite jumpsuits from Zara for the night with a simple black heel. I love all things backless so when I was drawn in by the funky bottom, the backless part really stood out to me.
 I'm sad to see summer go but excited to move back to school, sadly, for the last time. I hope everyone had an amazing last week of summer and has a successful transition back into the work/school flow! My favorite time of the year is coming quickly and I'm excited to share my ideas with you all! For more inspiration follow me on Instagram @deleasakathleen and continue to share and keep up weekly!

xoxo,
Kathleen