Image Map

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Twenty-One & Twenty-Fun in LuLu*s



I decided to mix it up for this post and share some fun photos with you all from my birthday weekend.  As some of you might know I finally turned the big 2-1 this past Sunday, and no better way to spend a birthday then with some friends and family dancing your butts off!
Thanks to Lulu*s, I felt beautiful dressed in their amazing white peplum dress. This dress was one of a kind and perfect for an occasion such as a birthday to really stand out. There were so many unique aspects about it from the deep-v and peplum to the sheer ribbed knee length bottom. To top it off I wore a simple black heel and a nude lip, so the dress could take all the attention!

Thank you again for all the birthday wishes and please continue to share and check up on The Newest Wrinkle weekly!
 
xoxo,
Kathleen